Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Learning Through YouTube



My children love to watch YouTube. They can spend hours just watching their favorite Barney and other educational videos about alphabet and shapes. 



Can't believe that this video has 89 million hits and counting. Well, I have to say, this video has been very useful to me. My son learned the alphabet at age 2. Now, he can sing and even do the alphabet hand signals, which I learned when I was already in high school!



If you have a tot or a preschool at school, you can also watch the videos from Super Simple Songs. They have their versions of BINGO, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Little Snow Flakes and Five Little Monkeys. The videos are very cool and interactive. My kids love them.  Just one piece of advice. When your kids are watching try to join them in singing and counting and you will all have a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment